Steve has been practicing law since 2002 and has extensive transactional and litigation experience. His practice focuses on estate planning (including Wills and Trusts), probate, trust administration, business law, non-profit and church law, real estate, personal injury and wrongful death. Steve is a graduate of the University of San Diego School of Law and received his bachelor’s degree from Northern Arizona University.
Steve is an Arizona native who lives in Waddell, Arizona with his wife and children. In addition to his dedication to his clients, Steve aspires to be a devoted husband to his bride Angie, faithful father to his eight children, and most of all humble bondservant of the Lord Jesus Christ. In his extra time Steve helps coach track & field. He also likes to mountain bike and enjoys spending time in the great outdoors.
- Estate Planning (Wills and Trusts)
- Trust Administration
- Business Law and Business Formations (LLC, Corporations, and Partnerships)
- Non-Profit 501(c)(3) and Church Law
- Real Estate Law
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful death
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science with a Minor in Chemistry from Northern Arizona University
- Juris Doctorate from University of San Diego Law School, Pedrick Scholar
- Admitted to practice in the State of Arizona
- Admitted to practice in the United States District Court, District of Arizona
- Served as a legal extern to Honorable Chief Judge E.G. Noyes, Jr. of the Arizona Court of Appeals
- Frequent speaker on estate planning
- Represented numerous businesses throughout the valley
- Substantial experience with mass actions and class actions
- Participated in oral arguments on both the trial and appellate levels
- A graduate of the Centurion Program through the Prison Fellowship Ministry
- Provides pro bono legal services to several charitable non-profit corporations
- Steve is a devoted member to his local church in the west valley.