Let’s start with some numbers:
- 6 million — how many car accidents happen every year in the United States
- 3 million — how many people are injured in those car accidents
- 90 — how many people die in auto accidents on a daily basis
Those are just some of the statistics about auto accidents, injuries, and fatalities that occur in the U.S. on a regular basis. There are more, such as what leads to fatal crashes (40% are caused by alcohol, 30% by speeding) and the number of drivers who are left permanently injured by crashes per year (2 million). Arizona’s rate of injuries is higher than the average, with over 28% of crashes resulting in injuries in 2018. The cost to Arizona for that year due to these accidents is an estimated $19.349 billion.
If these numbers seem overwhelming, the lawyers at Perez Law Group, PLLC agree. It’s easy for actual accident victims to get lost in the wave of statistics. But to us, you are not a statistic. Our own numbers prove that. Our attorneys have successfully negotiated several successful recoveries for our clients, including:
- $5.2 million — auto accident injury
- $2.7 million — wrongful death of an auto pedestrian
- $1.8 million — wrongful death of an auto pedestrian
- $1 million — auto pedestrian injury
- $450,000 — auto pedestrian injury
Our personal injury settlements extend beyond auto accidents. Perez Law Group, PLLC have also successfully prevailed in medical malpractice cases, recovering compensation for victims such as:
- $3.5 million for medical malpractice
- $3.3 million for workplace injuries
- $1 million for an eye injury.
Additionally, Perez Law Group, PLLC has numerous five-, six-figure settlements.
When we accept you as a client, we fight our hardest to obtain the highest recovery possible, for you. At the end of the day, the number that really matters is: One. One person. One client. One case. We treat every single personal injury case as if it were the only one that matters.
Contact one of our personal injury attorneys today: (602) 730-7100 or (888) 59-PEREZ